Join Us For Our
Private Treaty Bull Sale Kick Off!
Friday, March 1, 2019
Snacks and Drinks will be provided!
They'll be sold on a first come-first serve basis. So don't wait!
Call Jeremy at 719-588-5779
*Bring your branding iron and tags and we can brand and re-tag your bull before leaving the property! We have the facility at the ranch equipped with a hydraulic shoot and electricity for your electric irons and a branding pot with propane for your hot irons...giving you the assurance that your bull can immediately go home with you to work!
Why Choose Cattle Mountain Ranch Bulls?
· We have your top easy calving heifer bulls.
· Sired by some of the top calving ease bulls in the breed, making great heifer bulls
· We have PAP, Fertility, Trich and BVD tested each of our bulls….ensuring a healthy bull for your herd
· Our herd bulls have the eye appeal and confirmation to sire calves that will top the market and push the scales down come sale day.
· Their heifer calves will become the best cows you have ever owned!
· Our bulls are both raised and developed in a range environment...making them ready to go to work for you!
· We have AI’d for years, selecting the best bulls we can find for performance, eye appeal, fleshing ability, maternal traits, and the ability to work at high altitude.
· Our focus is to provide you with the best sire for YOUR needs!
· Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cattle Mountain Ranch began in July of 2014, but the history of our herd dates back by decades. Along with many years behind our cattle, we have generations of knowledge to work with. Prior to Cattle Mountain Ranch, Harvey & Sandy Smalley owned and operated our herd under their ranch, Smalley's Angus Ranch. (Go to "Our Story" to read all about it!) Jeremy has been raised on a farm and ranch his entire life, and that's the legacy we are already instilling in our children! We pride ourselves in Faith, Family, FUN, and hard work! Thank you for being a part of our family!